Friday, November 28, 2014

Music & OST's

Hi everyone! 

You probably are wondering what I am talking about. Today I will show you music groups that you have listened to but probably you don't know. How? With the OST's. We go on! 

Mumford & Sons. 

Mumford in a soundtrack? Oh, yeah, Brave from Pixar! And with Birdy! Learn me right. 
I have to say that this is the song which I met Mumford & Sons with. 


Here's another one of Mumford & Sons, in Wuthering Heights! The Enemy. 

Of Monsters and Men

Silhouettes, from Of Monsters and Men (a fantastic group), is part of Catching Fire soundtrack :) 

One Republic

One Republic have a huge participation in movie soundtracks. The more recent one is Ordinary Human from The Giver (which I haven't seen yet). 

We have also from 2014 the song What you wanted from The fault in our stars. Beautiful movie, book even better. And a great soundtrack, in which One Republic is included, as also as Birdy again.  


Finally, last but not least, we have Good Life, one of the songs that gave me the chance to met One Republic in one of my favourite comedies: Easy-A. 


ABBA

To finish this post I would like to pick up a classic. Every one knows ABBA, they are the soul of Mamma Mia. 



And that's all for now! Did you know who played this songs? 

Best wishes, 
Cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,
please comment below so that we all could share our opinion.