Wednesday, November 19, 2014

FILM TAG: Cinema Deseases

Hello!


How are you? Today, I am doing something different. A Film Tag! What is it? It is a way of knowing me a little better by my tagged films according to the rule they have to follow. I think you will understand it soon. For example, the first one is to tag a very sweet film for you (Diabetes).

I saw this tag originally in the blog El Escondite de Kitty, but it is in spanish.

Now, we go ahead!


1. Diabetes. [A very sweet film]. 


LETTERS TO JULIET.


This is a very romantic film, but in a sweet way, that's why I tag it here. Sophia (Amanda Seyfried) is a young engaged girl who travels to Italy. She discovers that there is a place where people write letters to Juliet, the one from Romeo & Juliet, asking for advice, and a group of people that reply to them. She finds a letter written in 1957 that she answers, with a lot of consequences. 

I loved so much this film the first time I saw it that I watched it three days straight!














2. Chickenpox. [A film you have never watched again]. 


HEREAFTER.


If you watch the trailer this seems a good, thoughtful movie, but believe me, it's ugh (for me). I never saw it again. The topic was good, it could be a good movie, but... no. Matt Damon's character was on his own, the rest of the characters too, it was almost nothing related to nothing. 















3. Influenza -"the flu"-. [Their fame expands like a virus]. 


BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S.


This is one of the most known films of all history. Wherever you go, wherever you are, everyone knows "Breakfast at Tiffany's", it has a symbol, everyone loves it. For me, it's fame has expanded like a virus. I didn't like it at all. I don't like the characters, I don't like the message this film have. And I don't know why everybody love the film. [Remember, this is only my opinion. Maybe if you watch it you like it, idk]. 















4. Cycle. [A film you always watch]. 


PRIDE AND PREJUDICE.


Here I couldn't think of any other than Pride & Prejudice. Even having seen the film 17 times (Really, I count them!), I always want to watch it again and again and I never get bored. It's my favourite story of all time without doubt. (Yeah, I'm also a huge fan of Austen). 2005's version, with Keira Knightly and Matthew McFadyen. Idk, I love it. 














5. Insomnia. [A film because of what you weren't able to go to sleep for watching it]. 


DEAD POETS SOCIETY.


I loved this film when I watched it, about a couple of years ago. Now, I would like to watch it again. I remember I was already in bed, with the computer, watching Neil and Todd and Charlie and all DPS *_* until three o'clock in the morning or something like that, I'd rather watched it than go to sleep, yep. Brilliant film. 

RIP Robin Williams, you'll always be in my heart, great actor. 















6. Amnesia. [A film you have watched but you remember nothing about it]. 


THE WILD.


I MUST have watched this, because I have The Wild in my DVD's library at home, and I think I liked it, but really, I do not remember a thing. I usually confuse The Wild with Madagascar, I don't know why, I don't remember any. 















7. Asthma. [A breathtaking film]. 


BIG FISH.

Big Fish is that kind of film that doesn't leave you indifferent. It's very odd. You love it or you hate it. Personally, I love it. It mixes reality and fantasy, you never know what is real and what's not. It kinda creates a magical atmosphere and it's so beautifully done that is breathtaking, for me.















8. Malnutrition. [A film that has a poor plot]. 


MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO.

Totoro. The very best known Miyazaki's film. Totoro is a wood spirit, and one of the most famous characters of japanese animation. Everybody loves and says how cute is Totoro. However, I watched the movie in two days and I spent them waiting for something to happen in the story. The movie is like 70 minutes and the first 40-50 minutes are nothing. Nothing interesting happens. It's like there's no plot! Malnutrition! Boring! 
I don't understand why everyone likes it very much.















9. Motion sickness. [A film that has travelled you through time and space]. 


ANASTASIA.

 This is one of my chilhood's favourites films. It makes me immerse in the Revolutional Russia, to love this story, this characters and songs. I think it is my best option for a film wich makes you travel though space and time and really believe this story. Historically it's all a lie, but I love this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,
please comment below so that we all could share our opinion.