Thursday, November 27, 2014

Harry Potter TAG

Hello everyone!


Today I am here with a Harry Potter tag, including books and the TV films. I think it's quite funny and you will be able to know me a little more. So we go on with the questions!


To accompany, here we have the video Harry Potter in 99 seconds.

  •  Which is you favourite book? Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, I think. 

  • And your favourite film? Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. 

  • Book you like the least  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I am not a friend of the Horrocruxes. 

  • Parts of the books or films that made you cry WHEN SIRIUS DIED. Sirius Black ;__; 

  • If you could be friends with any character, which one would you choose? Hermione. Because she's smart, good person and a good friend always. 

  • Favourite character? Ron. He's a Weasley! And redhaired! And I don't know, sometimes I am pretty much like him, he's a wonderful character. 

  • What your patronus would look like? I am not sure. I have made tests and all of them says The Dog. Well, like Ron's. See what I say? So I think it would be a dog or a wolf. 

  • If you could have one of the Deadly Hallows, which would you choose? The Invisibility Cloak, of course. It's the most useful of all of them. 

  • What Hogwarts house do you belong to? Here I am very sure. HUFFLEPUFF! Where they are good workers, just and loyal at heart. 

  • If you could meet one of the cast members, who would be? Hmm. Probably Daniel Radcliffe. Or Michael Gambon. But I think that Harry Potter. 

  • Have you played any of Harry Potter videogames? YES. I dunno play videogames, but when I was a child I used to play ONLY Harry Potter videogames. I have one about Quidditch to PlayStation2, another one for PC from The Goblet of Fire and the last one: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for DS. 

  • Which would be your position in a Quidditch team? Mmm, Chaser I think. 

  • Are you happy with the end of the saga? Yes, I am. 

  • How does it mean Harry Potter to you? A lot. You know, it's all my childhood, and the last two years a reminder of them, it's like having 10 years again. JK have invented a whole world that, for me, is a classic in all fantasy and about magic literature. 
 
Well, that's all for now. Let me know in the comments what do you think about Harry Potter!

Best wishes,
Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,
please comment below so that we all could share our opinion.